3. PUTTING YOUR WEIGHT ON YOUR PARTNER
I wonder what you intend achieving when you put your weight on your partner during sex. Putting your weight on your partner chokes your partner, thereby taking the fun out of the moment.
4. BITING HIS PENIS
Biting or scratching his penis isn’t something you should do during sex. Some ladies make this mistake when going down on their man.
5. “IS IT IN YET?”
OMG, this is a no during sex. Asking your man if he is inside of you during sex is something you shouldn’t do, because you insinuate he is small and you should understand that men seriously worry about their penis size.
6. SQUEEZING HER BOOBS TOO HARD
Her boobs aren’t oranges, so I wonder why you squeeze them that hard. Touch them as you want, but avoid biting or squeezing them. Buy yourself oranges if you want something to squeeze.
7. YOU DON’T RECIPROCATE
Not reciprocating your partner’s efforts during sex kills the sweet mood. Avoid being selfish and reciprocate.
8. COMPARING YOUR PARTNER WITH YOUR EX
You aren’t supposed to compare your partner with your ex and doing that during sex makes it worse. Your partner doesn’t need to hear about your past experiences in the bedroom with your ex. So, please avoid statements like “my ex used to love it when I…” Avoid talking about how your ex had sex with you.
9. COMING TOO SOON OR TOO LATE
This tip is important for men. Coming too quick leaves your partner unsatisfied and coming too late leaves your partner enduring the sex which isn’t something nice. Find a balance that works with your partner.
10. YOU ARE QUIET DURING SEX
Sex is supposed to be amazing so stop making it feel like you are in a tomb. Encourage your partner during sex by speaking up when you’re enjoying yourself. Being quiet during sex is creepy.
11. YOU LET YOUR PARTNER DO ALL THE WORK
You shouldn’t just lie on the bed like a log of wood and let your partner do all the work. That attitude makes sex very annoying. Get involved.
12. ANSWER YOUR PHONE
Stopping sex to answer your phone isn’t something you should do during sex. I know you are addicted to your phone, but why not ignore it and focus on the sex? You can sms or call that your caller after your copulation.
13. YOU THRUST TOO HARD
Her vagina isn’t a goldmine so I wonder why you thrust so hard like you are trying to mine gold in there. Please take it easy and be a little gentler with her.
Take our Aim Global products: c24/7, masculine wash, feminine wash, coffee and mychoco to awaken your sexual org and enhance your sex experience, leading you to a healthier copulative lifestyle; because c24, mychoco and liven coffee enhances sexual vitality, & increases sperm motility as well.
Tirukkural by Tiruvalluvar (a Tamil poet/writer) was written more than 5,000 years ago. It’s one of the ancient science on Human Behavior, which has not changed in spite of modern education & technology.
SOME GOLDEN THOUGHTS OF THIRUKKURAL, are:
- If your child lies to you often, it is because you over-react too harshly to their inappropriate behaviour.
- If your child is not taught to confide in you about their mistakes, you’ve lost them.
- If your child had poor self-esteem, it is because you advice them more than you encourage them.
- If your child does not stand up for themselves, it is because from a young age you have disciplined them regularly in public.
- If your child take things that do not belong to them, it is because when you buy them things, you don’t let them chose what they want.
- If your child is cowardly, it is because you help them too quickly.
- If your child does not respect other people’s feelings, it is because instead of speaking to your child, you order & command them.
- If your child is too quick to anger, it is because you give too much attention to misbehavior & you give little attention to good behaviour.
- If your child is excessively jealous, it is because you only congratulate them when they successfully complete something & not when they improve at something even if they don’t successfully complete it.
- If your child intentionally disturbs you, it is because you are not physically affectionate enough.
- If your child is openly defiant, it is because you openly threaten to do something but don’t follow through.
- If your child is secretive, it is because they don’t trust that you won’t blow things out of proportion.
- If your child talks back at you, it is because they watch you do it to others, & think it's normal behavior.
- If your child doesn’t listen to you but listens to others, it is because you are too quick to jump to conclusions.
- If your child rebels it is because they know you care more about what others think than what is right.
Please forward (share) this to Parents who care to read this!