If you are having problems conceiving (infertility), you are not alone; around one in seven couples has difficulty.
Causes Of Infertility In Men & Women:
- Damage to the fallopian tubes
- Ovulatory problems
- Conditions affecting the uterus
- A combination of factors
- No identifiable reason.
- Age – female fertility declines sharply after the age of 35
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Gynaecological problems such as previous ectopic pregnancy or having had more than one miscarriage
- Medical conditions such as diabetes, epilepsy, thyroid and bowel diseases.
- Lifestyle factors such as stress, being overweight or underweight, and smoking.
- Low sperm count or quality
- Problems with the tubes carrying sperm
- Problems getting an erection
- Having had inflamed testes (orchitis)
- Having received medical treatment such as drug treatment, radiotherapy or surgery – for example to correct a hernia, undescended testes or twisted testicles.
- Genetic problems
- Lifestyle factors such as being overweight or having a job that involves contact with chemicals or radiation.
- Male fertility is also thought to decline with age, although to what extent is unclear.
- Vitamin E (TOCOPHEROL) – Treats male infertility. Vitamin E improves sperm functions and increases fertilization rates.
- Vitamin B9 (FOLIC ACID) – Treats infertility. Enhances spermatogenesis in men and oocyte maturation in women.
- Vitamin B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN) – Treats male infertility. It increases sperm count and improves sperm motility.
- Vitamin C (ASCORBIC ACID) – Treats male and female infertility. Vitamin C increases progesterone levels in women and stimulates ovulation and pregnancy. In male, vitamin C reduces sperm agglutination.
- IRON – reduces risk of ovulation dysfunction or female infertility.
- MANGANESE – prevents reproductive dysfunctions or infertility.
- MOLYBDENUM – Aids in treating male infertility.
- SELENIUM – Increases male fertility through the process of spermatogenesis (sperm formation).
- ZINC – essential in maintaining male and female infertility.
Note: Taking a single vitamin or mineral may be ineffective, or even dangerous..
NON-ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
- ARGININE – Helps in treating men infertility by increasing sperm count and improves erectile dysfunction.
- GLUTAMINE – Helps in treating impotence.
- GLUTAMIC ACID – Treats impotence.
SUPER GREEN FOODS
- WHEAT GRASS, MELISSA – Treats male infertility
- NETTLE(leaf) – Treats male infertility, increases sperm viability and motility
- CILANTRO – aphrodisiac effect
- STRAWBERRY – Promotes fertility
- PAPAYA – normalizes menstrual flow. Promotes fertility
- ORANGE – Promotes fertility
- ASPARAGUS: Hormonal Support. It stimulates sex hormone production – aphrodisiac effect, promotes fertility, relieves premenstrual symptoms(PMS) such as discomfort or cramping and increases breast milk production.
- BEET – Hormonal Support. It stimulates sex hormone production due to its boron content and it increases fertility.
- CARROT – Hormonal Support. It increases breast milk production, increases menstrual flow, and improves impotence and sexual dysfunction.
- CORDYCEPS – Improves sexual function, sex hormone production and fertility.
- SHIITAKE – Enhances sexual function and increases libido.
- CHAGA – Enhances sexual functions and improves erectile dysfunction.
LEMON, ORANGE, LIME – Promotes fertility.
- SIBERIAN ELEUTHERO(ROOTS) – Treats infertility and impotence
- INOSITOL – Improves symptoms of Polycystic ovary syndrome(POS) and infertility.
- CHOLINE – Improves erectile dysfunction and impotence.
- LUTEIN(from MARIGOLD) – Treats male/female infertility and reduces symptoms of dysmenorrheal and menopausal syndrome.
- FLAX SEED – Treats infertility
- CO-ENZYME Q10(Co Q10/Ubiquinol) – Treats male infertility. It serves as a co-factor with vitamin E in increasing sperm motility.
ALL THESE NATURAL SOURCES ARE JUST SOME OF THE 140 COMPONENTS OF C24/7 NATURA-CEUTICALS. ALL THESE COMPONENTS IN 1 CAPSULE THAT WORK SYNERGISTICALLY FOR OPTIMUM EFFECTS. JUST IMAGINE ALL THESE NATURAL INGREDIENTS IN 1 CAPSULE.