Privacy and Confidentiality
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
1. Data that we collect
We may collect various pieces of information if you seek to place an order for a product with us on the Site. We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect personal information including, but not limited to, your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request. Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us: verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users: identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users' demographics: send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services; provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes. Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services.
If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our payment agents. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Other uses of your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for opinion and market research. Your details are anonymous and will only be used for statistical purposes. You can choose to opt out of this at any time. Any answers to surveys or opinion polls we may ask you to complete will not be forwarded on to third parties. Disclosing your email address is only necessary if you would like to take part in competitions. We save the answers to our surveys separately from your email address.
We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the 'unsubscribe' link in any email that we send to you. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Saturday nor Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in the globe) of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact you for clarification.
We may further anonymize data about users of the Site generally and use it for various purposes, including ascertaining the general location of the users and usage of certain aspects of the Site or a link contained in an email to those registered to receive them, and supplying that anonymized data to third parties such as publishers. However, that anonymized data will not be capable of identifying you personally.
For any competition we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
Third Parties and Links
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. While we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details.
You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
4. Your rights
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
The rules and procedures embodied in this document are being implemented to regulate sales and marketing operations as well as prevent improper, illegal or abusive acts within the company. These policies shall govern the relationship between the Distributor and ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC. and such other matters related to these policies. Every Distributor is expected to be knowledgeable of the following rules and abide by the same to ensure his or her success as well as that of the company.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
In all contractual agreements you sign with ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC. and ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC. published literature, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
- "Applicant" - A person who is interested to become an ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC. Distributor.
- "Alliance Success Achievement Program (ASAP)" - This is an advance training on the importance of Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) in relation to the business of ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC. and basic skills in doing the business.
- "Business Center" - The venue where the Business Center Office conducts seminars, trainings and direct selling of products in a specific area.
- "Business Center Office (BCO)" - The only official and authorized Distributor who can operate a Business Center outside of the Head Office of ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC. No two BCOs are allowed to operate in the same area.
- "Commission Points" - Points used in computing Uni-level and Stair Step commission.
- "Cross-lining" - This is the Distributors' act of transferring from one Distributors' organization to another. This is strictly prohibited.
- "Downline" - He/She is the sponsored distributor who eventually formed part of the network of the sponsor or upline, either directly sponsored by the latter or not.
- "Direct Down line" - He/She is the one directly invited by a sponsor to avail of the Global Package and become an independent distributor.
- "Distributorship" - The authorization by ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC. to become a distributor.
- "Distributor Application Form (DAF)" - When a person desires to become a distributor of ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC. he/she must sign the Distributor Application Form, which contains the terms and conditions of the company. If a person registers as a distributor online or via the company website, an applicant is considered to have read, understood and agreed to the policies of the company.
- "Distributors Price (DP)" - The price of products set for registered distributors of Alliance in Motion Inc.
- "Distributors Tracking Center (DTC)" - This is commonly known as the "Distributors' Website". This is where a distributor can view and manage his / her account reflecting the personal information, genealogy, income and encashment. The DTC is accessed by clicking on the "Member's Login" link in the commercial website of ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC.
- "Executive Distributor" - Any distributor who has qualified as such according to the marketing plan of ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC. It includes Silver Executive (SE), Gold Executive (GE) and Global Ambassador (GA).
- "Flush Out" - The safety measure in the Matched Sales/Binary System, wherein a distributor/sponsor will only be paid for a maximum of sixteen (16) pairs/matched sales per day or eight (8) pairs per cycle. This mechanism is followed to balance the methods of earning through recruiting new distributors and direct sales of products. See Marketing Plan for more details.
- "Global Package (GP)" - Commonly known also as the BUSINESS KIT for a New Distributor, contains various products, folder presentation kit, scholarship discount certificate, insurance certificate, distributor application form (DAF), ATM and I.D. application forms, product brochures and a DVD of the product and marketing plan presentation.
- "Group" - A Distributor may have two (2) groups when he or she starts his or her network under one account; the Left Group and the Right Group. For each group, the Distributor may have as many down lines as he or she can manage.
- "Network" - This consists of the Distributors' organization/s or groups, which include the entirety of the Distributors' down lines.
- "New Distributor Orientation (NDO)" - This is a seminar on how and why to do the business.
- "Opportunity Plan Presentation (OPP)" - This is the marketing plan presentation discussing the Global Package, benefits, products and compensation plan.
- "Position Points" - Points used in computing current position as Silver Executive (SE), Gold Executive (GE) or Global Ambassador (GA).
- "Sponsor" - A distributor who introduces and registers a person to ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC., who eventually becomes a distributor by virtue of the company's acceptance of the Distributor Application. Sponsors are commonly known as "Direct Uplines". A sponsor is responsible for training and supporting his down lines in the conduct of business.
- "Technical Training" - Training on the terms & conditions and code of conduct of the company, how to manage the distributors tracking center (DTC), how to encode recruits' information and how to manage flush out.
- "Transferable Scholarship Certificate" - Certificate of Discount on tuition fees for each school affiliated to ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC. (see website for list of affiliated schools). The discount may vary depending on each Memorandum of Agreement (MOA). School discount certificates must have the dry seal of ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL, INC. duly signed by an authorized officer and in good condition to be considered valid. This is transferable and may thus be given to anyone you know.